Innovation is a way of life at, and ideas are constantly in motion.
Every day, we work to solve problems by applying creativity and ingenuity to make life easier.
- Written by Super User Super User
- Category: Wright Wright
- Created: 23 August 2012 23 August 2012
After many months of research for the best solution to use as a responsive base for Wright, we chose Bootstrap from Twitter.
The benefits of Bootstrap are numerous, but here's just a few points that we think will be most beneficial to our customers, and those who use Wright as a basis to build their own templates upon:
- It's Open Source.
- It's continually developed and supported by a solid team and many volunteers, just as Joomla is.
- It's built upon a solid 960, fluid or fixed width grid system.
- It's Responsive
- It comes with support for wonderful typography, buttons, navigation, labels, thumbnails, alerts .... the list goes on and on!
Check back often for more Wright / Bootstrap / Responsive goodness!